Monitor/Research in the Kosovo Law Institute
You that consider to apply in this competition, make sure that you understand right the mission and values that civil society promotes. Encouraged to apply are all professional persons, creative and very enthusiastic, who have proactive approach in building and promoting values in the field of rule of law. KLI is a place of opportunities for new ideas, professional advancement and to provide opportunities that through civic activism directly impact in the improvement of development and fair implementation of policies in the field of rule of law in Kosovo. To achieve this impact, are required professional persons that have ideals, believe and work hard to seek justice and equal acces to justice for all citizens. KLI strongly encourages all those persons who do not find themselves in these values not to candidate in this vacancy.
For all those persons who join the abovementioned values, KLI provides equal possibilites to join our team in these positions:
MONITOR/RESEARCHER OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM
- MONITOR/RESEARCHER IN PRIZREN
- MONITOR/RESEARCHER IN GJILAN
- MONITOR/RESEARCHER IN NORTH MITROVICA
FOR THE POSITION MONITOR/RESEARCH MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
– Monitoring public institutions (with a focus on the justice system);
– Research in the field, collection and analysis of primary and secondary research data;
– Monitoring, research and reporting on a daily basis from courts, prosecutions, police, etc;
– Research and reporting on problematic topics in the field of rule of law;
– Legal research;
– Writing reports and legal analysis in the field of rule of law;
Education and skills:
– At least bachelor studies in the Faculty of Law;
– High skills of academic writing
– Excellent knowledge of English language
– Priority experience in research projects
– Personal CV
– Motivation letter (in albanian and english language)
– Recommendation letter
We are looking for people interested to work in a creative environment and challenging work, with a new crew, motivated and professional, with the opportunity to advance in academic and professional fields as well as with real opportunities to directly impact public policy in the field of rule of law in Kosovo. KLI is a place of equal opportunities so women and non majority communities in Kosovo are encouraged to apply.
Applications will be received until November 28 2019 at 17:00, and should be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org titled: Application for Monitoring/Researcher for which region you apply cilin, eg if you apply for Prizren then the subject should be written “Application for Monitoring/Researcher in Prizren”, etc.
Only selected candidates based on application documents will be invited to be interviewed.